Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me how good is he? I mean he looks very good on defending, but from what I saw he is also looks a little bit slow and not so technical. Dinho was so good at his peak, I hope Fabinho is the right player for us

Would give us steel in midfield and one of the better fullbacks in europe. Could fill 2 needs in one signing. I hope this is our next signing...

are we still hunting fabinho then? surely Monaco aren't going to sell us three of their starting team?

are we still hunting fabinho then? surely Monaco aren't going to sell us three of their starting team?

Thats my worry too mate...I personally hoped we'd go for Fabinho instead of Mendy, for that same reason...but like both signings and either would fill big needs.

I would imagine it would be difficult to sell three players to a domestic rival, but less so to a foreign rival. It also makes sense to have good relations with a wealthy buyer if your model is to buy young and then sell on.

I would imagine it would be difficult to sell three players to a domestic rival, but less so to a foreign rival. It also makes sense to have good relations with a wealthy buyer if your model is to buy young and then sell on.

Southampton say hello.

It actually must make sense for the players, easier to settle as they bring a couple of mates with them. Hope we can add a 4th from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.