Fabregas

The Osman rumour is from a fake Sky Sports employee on Twitter. Wish some people would apply a bit of common sense with these Twitter accounts... low follower count, no tick, dodgy post history, etc.

Bloody spoilsport. :-(

By Paul Handler  

Barcelona manager Gerardo Martino is confident Cesc Fabregas will not swap the Nou Camp for Old Trafford but admits the Spain international will decide his own future.

The Primera Division champions have already rejected bids of £25million and £30million from Manchester United and Martino believes the former Arsenal midfielder will continue to fend off their advances to stay at Barca.

"I would prefer him to stay with us and I dare say he will, but it's his decision," Martino told the club's official website.

"He is one of the best players in the squad. I think he will stay. But there's a part that he has to decide.

"Cesc will decide the situation, but it has not occurred to me that I won't be able to count on him.

Seems abit odd for the new manager to say that he's not for sale, but in the end, its up to him to decide........

Dribble said:
By Paul Handler  

Barcelona manager Gerardo Martino is confident Cesc Fabregas will not swap the Nou Camp for Old Trafford but admits the Spain international will decide his own future.

The Primera Division champions have already rejected bids of £25million and £30million from Manchester United and Martino believes the former Arsenal midfielder will continue to fend off their advances to stay at Barca.

"I would prefer him to stay with us and I dare say he will, but it's his decision," Martino told the club's official website.

"He is one of the best players in the squad. I think he will stay. But there's a part that he has to decide.

"Cesc will decide the situation, but it has not occurred to me that I won't be able to count on him.

Seems abit odd for the new manager to say that he's not for sale, but in the end, its up to him to decide........
Strongly suggests Fabregas is going to come out with a public declaration that he loves Barca - to create a feel good story. All carefully designed and planned

Dribble said:
By Paul Handler  

There's clearly been something going on because I doubt united would have bothered with such a public pursuit if they were getting no encouragement from anyone. My guess is that Fabregas has been stringing united along and using them to get a better deal but he has ultimately been encouraging united's interest and that quote from the manager is basically calling his bluff.

Lancet Fluke said:
Dribble said:
By Paul Handler  

There's clearly been something going on because I doubt united would have bothered with such a public pursuit if they were getting no encouragement from anyone. My guess is that Fabregas has been stringing united along and using them to get a better deal but he has ultimately been encouraging united's interest and that quote from the manager is basically calling his bluff.
I agree that there is something clearly going on and I wonder if Barca's recent Brazillian addition has got anything to do with it?

Cesc probably wants assurances that he's wanted and is assured of major game time in the important matches and if he doesn't get those, that he has options.

The statement from his new manager seems to suggest Barca are saying, we want you, but if you carry on flirting with ManUre you WILL have a career defining decision to make!

Goal guy:

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 6m
Fabregas is still considering leaving Barcelona. Doesn't want to go to #MUFC but would be keen on #AFC if he decides to leave Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.