Face masks

I,m pretty sure ,not so long ago you referred to me as a boring poster.
Ffs.get a life. ; )

Do some research on natural,live foods....not 'Products'
And keep well away from man made shit which is toxic to the human body.get some real live fresh rhubarb and citrus fruits down you ,instead of toxic Products which 'smell like them'.........and improve your bodies immune system..get some raw lemon juice down you,and avoid advocating carcinogenic disinfectants full of dangerous man made chemicals.

agree, one of the best posts I’ve read here recently

I wouldn’t be surprised if disinfectants are carcinogenic

at least you’re not a sheep who blindly follows everything fed to them by the media

If you feel safer wearing a mask knock yourself out but I hope those scaremongering get their comeuppance.I recommend thinking for yourself but some people never will unfortunately.

If you feel safer wearing a mask knock yourself out but I hope those scaremongering get their comeuppance.I recommend thinking for yourself but some people never will unfortunately.
When you say "think for yourself" is that code for not wearing a simple mask that can help prevent the spread of this virus?

Yesterdayi saw a sad sad sight.an older bloke ,walking down the road ,in the red hot sun,with a mask on,but mask was pulled down about his chin..he actually looked as tho he was confused,weather to put the damn thing on or not......i could have wept for this fellow human being.
Its not right to continue this scamdemic.and confuse and scare people to the point of distraction.How the fuck have we come to this?

I too,hope that those scaremongering get their comeuppance.

When you say "think for yourself" is that code for not wearing a simple mask that can help prevent the spread of this virus?
No.it just means....think for yourself.
Its not as easy as it sounds.
Think how this new killer airborne virus has led to the end of all cancer ,sepsis, etc deaths....
Think for yourself .....

Yesterdayi saw a sad sad sight.an older bloke ,walking down the road ,in the red hot sun,with a mask on,but mask was pulled down about his chin..he actually looked as tho he was confused,weather to put the damn thing on or not......i could have wept for this fellow human being.
Its not right to continue this scamdemic.and confuse and scare people to the point of distraction.How the fuck have we come to this?

I too,hope that those scaremongering get their comeuppance.

Scamdemic?? Oh right I will tell my step dad that- oh I can't as he died of covid

Why don't you just fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.