Facebook arguament between a rag and a 2 city fans.

Daz_Blue

FLORIDA, USA, FORMALLY OF WOODHOUSE PARK MANCHESTE
This is why Utd fans are disliked.......

There are many differences between the clubs of Manchester. The easy ones like, we wear blue, they wear red. The main differences are the fans. What do I feel about them, well, they are arrogant, smug, and they are blinded to other sides and can not appreciate good football by others. The recent history says that maybe they can be a bit smug, but their level of smuggness is on another level. What of City fans. We have a great sense of humour, we've had to do. We have warmth and recognise good football by others and are able to give credit to it.......

Like · · 2 hours ago ·

Sharon Fairfield likes this..

Martin Spencer Comparing yourselves with barcelona,can't get more arrogant like that.Pity all you loyal blues were not about during uniteds takeovers of maine road in the 70s and 80s,when selling your tickets to reds to make a few quid was more important then supporting your team....
2 hours ago · Like.

Martin Spencer I fail to see the great sense of humour in all the munich songs that have been sung by city since the 70s....
2 hours ago · Like.

Rebecca Walkden I fail to see the sense of humour in the ridicule of the death of any player or fans....let's not tar all fans with the same brush ey?!
2 hours ago · Like.

Martin Spencer Not all but even in a derby programme a few years ago an article written was started on each sentence with the following letters.. M U N I C H..how city let that go in an offical publication is a disgrace...
2 hours ago · Like.

George Phillips Martin. Is it not the time that you supporters accepted that you are not the only football team who have had a tradgedy in their history. Liverpool, 94 dead fans. The fire at bradford. If Munich had been so much to the united owners over the years, why did it take so long to help the families of those young men. The idiots that sing the songs with such lack of respect don't know the effect it had on the whole of Manchester. To them it's in history like many things that mean nothing to their tiny minds. I was 2 years old Martin I grew up with what had happened and I know it was a tradgedy. I like to remember the respect we showed at the anniversary game at old trafford. I want us, as mancs, to both the clubs dominate football in Europe and England for years to come...........
52 minutes ago · Like.

Martin Spencer Manchester united played numerous friendlies in the late 50s and early 60s and dnated all the money to the players families,along with the BEA insurance payout from the crash and also the lord mayor of manchesters fund and various money raising activities.This is never reported by journalists or known by other clubs fans or people who simply hate united more then they like there own clubs....burnden park 46,munich 58,ibrox 71,bradford 85 were all low key affairs,when my dad used to atke me to ot back in the day on the 6th there were no organised events,just quite reflection.Sadly today it has been turned into a liverpool like grief fest with people wanting to be pictured bawling there eyes out.....as regards to liverpool its a pity while rightly wanting justice or answers for what really happened at hillsborough,they dont like hearing anything about justice for the 39 italians they slaughtered in 1985 in belgium,something that has been swept under the carpet....
28 minutes ago · Like.

Rebecca Walkden Either way....some fans are there purely to love their Club, enjoy the football and have respect for those around them. Simples!! Now let's enjoy tomorrow and not make it about them and us...it's our day, our club, our city!!
24 minutes ago · Like · 1.

Martin Spencer ‎"Our city"....90%of kids on playing fields are wearing the red of mufc,90%of pubs are full of reds when games are on.The most asked question on bluemoon is blues asking where is it safe to watch city in a manchester pub,or when both teams are playing where can i watch city in a manchester pub.....
22 minutes ago · Like.

George Phillips You know Martin. It's impossible to argue with someone who will not move on while they live in the past. Bitterness is negative. One day we will see eye to eye, though with you I somehow doubt it.......
18 minutes ago · Like.

Rebecca Walkden You'll find the majority of blues at the game....which is why the pubs are full of reds...and armchairs
13 minutes ago · Like · 2.

George Phillips If you really want to learn something about City these days, go on the daily telegraph and read a feature from Henry Winterman their head sport writer. You will learn how much this club has done for many years in the Manchester community and a little of the owners ethics......
10 minutes ago · Like.

Wow, I'm missing nothing with not being on MyFace!

"Martin Spencer ‎"Our city"....90%of kids on playing fields are wearing the red of mufc,90%of pubs are full of reds when games are on.The most asked question on bluemoon is blues asking where is it safe to watch city in a manchester pub,or when both teams are playing where can i watch city in a manchester pub....."

That's actually quite funny, I've been into town to the pubs on numerous occasions with the Mrs to watch them, all you ever hear is Irish, Scottish, Southern accents with the odd 'Manc but just can't get a ticket' accent where they desperately want to be noticed by accentuating anything they can, saying things like " fuckin ell Evroh" and " show sum aaaaart", then looking round to see if everyone noticed, so basically not Mancunians, just full of 'out of towners' who think it makes them more of a fan by travelling to Manchester pubs to watch it, laughable cnuts.

The reds who assemble in the pubs are NOT fans as they NEVER go and in many cases have NEVER been, at best they are followers, personally i would describe them as gutless cowards who are desperate to belong and fit in and bask in reflected glory. The are devoid of knowledge about their 'club', mouthy lemmings who i wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.