Facebook Marketplace.

Tuearts right boot

Halfway up a mountain,bumfuck nowhere,Snowdonia.
Little help if poss.....I sold an item on Mktplace, the buyer paid me via Paypal after I sent her a Paypal request, she gave me her email ( work ) and the payment went through. Now I've arranged to drop it off next month as we are going away very close to where she is.The problem is by declaring on Mktplace that the item is Sold it has cleared off all our correspondance. I've tried Paypal and all that gives me is the address from which the payment has come from, it's a big school....she wants me to hold onto the item as it's a surprise for her husband for his 60th birthday next month and I dont really want to phone the school up just in case.....Is there anyway I can retrieve our original correspondance from the original Mktplace ad.

Little help if poss.....I sold an item on Mktplace, the buyer paid me via Paypal after I sent her a Paypal request, she gave me her email ( work ) and the payment went through. Now I've arranged to drop it off next month as we are going away very close to where she is.The problem is by declaring on Mktplace that the item is Sold it has cleared off all our correspondance. I've tried Paypal and all that gives me is the address from which the payment has come from, it's a big school....she wants me to hold onto the item as it's a surprise for her husband for his 60th birthday next month and I dont really want to phone the school up just in case.....Is there anyway I can retrieve our original correspondance from the original Mktplace ad.

Try going into messenger clicking the 3 lines in the top left corner and then on marketplace the chat should hopefully be in there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.