Failsworth Blues A.G.M.

Ding Dong

The famous Failsworth Blues will be holding their A.G.M. this wednesday at 8pm at The Willow Tavern.
All local and not so local members, old and new, are wellcome to attend.

Despite the O.S.C. increasing fees this year, Failsworth remains one of cheapest branches to be a member of.

So come along and be part of it !

Crikey, the Willow Tavern. I lived around the corner from there about 20 years ago. Not sure if I've been back to Ashton Road East since! Feeling all nostalgic now.

Stuuuuuu said:
Crikey, the Willow Tavern. I lived around the corner from there about 20 years ago. Not sure if I've been back to Ashton Road East since! Feeling all nostalgic now.

Come on down, it`s not changed a bit, still full of BLUES.

Blue_Rossy said:
i live 5 mins from the willow :)
how much is it, out of intrest?

Adult membership = £6 for a whole full year.
What else cost £6 and last a year ?

" Steps back and awaits sarcastic answer`s "

Interested in joining up but cant make it this Wednesday, any other ways of joining?

M35 Blue said:
Interested in joining up but cant make it this Wednesday, any other ways of joining?
Load`s of ways -Forms behind the bar -See any commitee member -Call down when CITY are playing - Leave contact details behind bar - Or PM on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.