Fair Play Fergie/Kick it Out (merged)

Chipmeister

Not very often I give this man credit for his comments, but what he said to Jason Roberts is spot on, fair play Fergie you Red bastard.

Re: Fair Play Fergie

I think Roberts personally had a point, the FA are doing as little as they possibly can to eradicate racism with these petty fines and bans being handed out.

I think he's right on this one.

And that's the first time i've ever agreed with him on anything.

Wenger and many others have said pretty much the same.

<Bag of gravel anyone?>

Roberts has his own point, as do so many others who jump on the bandwagon. The game is bigger than any of these preachers who want the spotlight for their views.

Be realistic its a world game with loads of opinions , views, beliefs, sayings, songs, that are part of the game and comments in the heat of battle should be just that.

Ferdinand the drug cheat for PFA representative. say no more.........

ChippyPerthBlue said:
Roberts has his own point, as do so many others who jump on the bandwagon. The game is bigger than any of these preachers who want the spotlight for their views.

Be realistic its a world game with loads of opinions , views, beliefs, sayings, songs, that are part of the game and comments in the heat of battle should be just that.

Ferdinand the drug cheat for PFA representative. say no more.........
I assume your think the same about Lescott?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
ChippyPerthBlue said:
Not very often I give this man credit for his comments, but what he said to Jason Roberts is spot on, fair play Fergie you Red bastard.

The only thing that connects Fergie and fair is the letter 'f'. And so does fuck off Fergie yer fair playin' felon.
Now, look. Enough of this beating abut the bush. Tell us what you really think of him.

Fergie is right?

Jesus Christ people are missing the point on this racism issue big time..... beam me up and take me the hell away!!

Fair play to Ferguson???

Why is that?....The man will use any opportunity to hog the headlines and deflect about the real issue here. Instead of it now being about the vile racism that went on last week he has a pop at Roberts for him choosing not to support the kick it out campaign putting the actual issue of the racist chanting to the back burner.

What a fucking horrible cnut of a man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.