Fallon resigns

DNlhBBXXcAMm77k.jpg

It must be squeaky bum time for Damien Green and others right now. As I said in my thread (which was pulled as per usual) this is only the beginning. It makes you wonder which little shit stirring backstabbing bastard could be behind all this?

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F1ec054bc-5e73-11e7-a852-e6c7fb5977ff.jpg

It must be squeaky bum time for Damien Green and others right now. As I said in my thread (which was pulled as per usual) this is only the beginning. It makes you wonder which little shit stirring backstabbing bastard could be behind all this?

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F1ec054bc-5e73-11e7-a852-e6c7fb5977ff.jpg
Is this squeaky bum happening on the strength of a female journalist saying that Damien Green 'Nearly touched my leg?'

Right - he said he touched Julia Hartley Brewers knee - she said it was no biggie and was years ago - he resigns. Am I being super suspicious to think there is something much much bigger about to break????

Yep - JHB herself has said that if it's just down to that then it's downright ridiculous so you have to think there's more to it.

Is this squeaky bum happening on the strength of a female journalist saying that Damien Green 'Nearly touched my leg?'
Do you really believe that's all he does because that gobshite Nadine Dorris says so ? There is more to the Fallon story than touching a women's leg. Anna Soubry (as mad as a hatter she is, but I quite like) has already hinted that the shit with Green goes back further to when he was a barrister.

It's all heating up nicely. I just love a political sex scandal. Especially if it's Tory's. The party of the family and law and order.

I know, fucking hilarious right? :)

Popcorn time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.