false widow spiders.

MMA

from the sky web page. false widow spiders have been found in this country because of climate change. related to the black widow. they are thought to have come from the canary islands. ive only mentioned it because i think (not positive) i saw one in me shed a few months ago. also on the sky web page. a soldier refuses to go back into his home because when coming home on leave he brought back a camel spider in his luggage. the camel spider has killed his dog biting it to death. the family refuse to go back to the house until the rspca remove it.... how the f*ck do you miss one of them sneeking out of your bag. horrible things they are.

Now granted i hate the little fuckers crawling around near me, but im pretty sure if there was a deadly one around, i would have no trouble picking up a frying pan and mashing the fucker to death.

josh06 said:
Now granted i hate the little fuckers crawling around near me, but im pretty sure if there was a deadly one around, i would have no trouble picking up a frying pan and mashing the fucker to death.
one woman has already been bitten whilst she was asleep.. its one of 12 species in this country known to bite humans.

spiderBMTH_468x690.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.