Famous people you've met in the toilet

Dennis Tueart, George Best and Bobby Charlton, main stand bogs at Edgley Park, quite sight!!

Took the Missus for a spa day, years ago at a local hotel. She went for her massage and I went back to the changing rooms, to use the toilet.

As I was walking across the changing room, Dean Windass walked out of the adjoining showers, stark bollocked naked. I tried to look everywhere but in his direction. He nonchalantly asked me if I was alright, nodded at me and then carried on his merry naked way.

Was in the toilets in the Media Centre at Headingley last week, changing from shorts to long trousers as it had gone a bit cold, and who walks in just before I pulled my keks on...?

Jimmy Anderson.

He didn't say a word and walked to the urinals. I could hear him pissing (not himself) as I hurriedly pulled them on and left him to it.

We had our works Christmas bash at Alveston Hall in Nantwich about 22 years ago and I stood next to Robbie Williams. His old man was the clubs MC and had done it for years so Robbie turned up and low and behold he wanted to take one of our girls out (one of the girls I worked with).
We had to tell him to fuck off basically as she was only 17 and far too nice a girl for him.Thankfully it all came to nothing even though she was starry eyed at the time, bless her.

Top of my head (& not huge celebs) but I was once sandwiched betwixt Curly Watts & Sean Ryder in the urinals of the old Barleycorn pub in West Didsbury many moons ago…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.