Famous people you've met in the toilet

Had to be done with Thaskin being back in the news....

Thaskin in 117, just crazy that a 'despot' would be wandering around those bogs.

Fish at a Radio 1 Roadshow at Heaton park, dirty fucker tried to shake my hand (it was my hand) while we were slashing.

Eric Bristow at Wolverhampton races where him and Dellar were doing a promotion during the race meeting.
Bernard Manning at Fairfield Golf Club, came in and said “stand aside lads, fucking superstar coming through”. True

Caster Semenyar at the Dog and Duck in Moss Side. Obviously not true.

Ergh Mark E Smith ......... probably.
I was in a pub in Salford and someone shaved Mark E Smiths eyebrows off and then rang the Daily Sport. Fair play to the two journos they took no photos and did not publish a thing they just got him in the car and rescued him.
Yes it was a holts in the middle of a council estate with a flat roof but at that time Holts had abandoned it and a local was selling cans behind the bar. Holts or the Police didn't seem to mind. The bloke did it for months until the excavators turned up to demolish it.

Last edited:
Pete Mitchell 90's radio DJ ( sadly passed away) bumped into him in the Flechers in Denton. Top bloke bought me a beer.
Edit.also met Ray Winston in there once, not in the toilet though.

Was stood next to Terry Downes in the urinals at Belle Vue when I went to watch the ABA Semi-Finals in the Kings Hall a long time ago.

Lovely fellow had a chat with everybody.
Terry Downes was managed by Sam Burns, they sold their chain of betting shops they owned together to William Hill, Sam Burns was made Managing Director of Hills, I worked for them for 10 years, never met either of them in a bog I’m afraid to say.

John Murray (Manc boxer) Tommy the Hitman Hearn and ex boxing ref Richard Steele in some bogs at the MGM Grand the night before Hatton Mayweather
I was there staying at the MGM, went to bed at around 4am on the Saturday night, still loads boozing at the bar. Came down for Brekky at about 10am and there were still plenty boozing from the night before, remember one guy in a Union Jack suit, absolute mayhem that trip, got home two days later than planned, Mrs H didn’t believe my story.

When, hang on,...... @ted the grass posted Mark E Smith I had to Google it. When it came back The Fall I had to Google it.
Still no wiser despite seeing a couple of vids.

That said, having seen one of the vids he'd fit right in a Holts boozer.
He was right at home mate....in fact when I heard of his demise I sold me shares in the brewery.

I was there staying at the MGM, went to bed at around 4am on the Saturday night, still loads boozing at the bar. Came down for Brekky at about 10am and there were still plenty boozing from the night before, remember one guy in a Union Jack suit, absolute mayhem that trip, got home two days later than planned, Mrs H didn’t believe my story.
Yeah absolutely mad 5 night session for me as well.
Pity the fight wasn't allowed to be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.