Fan protests in the nTh minute have gone too far

On a different but slightly related note, I think black armbands have also gone too far.

Albeit a different code, I was watching an AFL game here in Oz. One of the teams was wearing black armbands. The reason? One of the youth team players grandfather had died. I mean I don't want to come across like a heartless ****, but that was taking the piss...

It is ridiculous . As is a very old man or woman who used to be on tele in the 1970s has died age 80 plus. Sometimes it's the main story on the news.

The old ballroom dancer on hi de hi being the most recent example . I may sound awful but come on....

I am not saying it should not feature in the news but sometimes it's way over the top.

On a different but slightly related note, I think black armbands have also gone too far.

Albeit a different code, I was watching an AFL game here in Oz. One of the teams was wearing black armbands. The reason? One of the youth team players grandfather had died. I mean I don't want to come across like a heartless ****, but that was taking the piss...

You heartless so and so .....

That does sound like taking it way too far

It is ridiculous . As is a very old man or woman who used to be on tele in the 1970s has died age 80 plus. Sometimes it's the main story on the news.

The old ballroom dancer on hi de hi being the most recent example . I may sound awful but come on....

WHAT????? When???? Which one, the camp bloke or the women?

Going to email the club and ask them to play the theme tune at half time against Arsenal.

This is the Facebook generation. RIP. Sleep safe angel. My inspiration has passed. Yada yada blah blah. Load of old bollocks that has meant that everyday happenings become events. As said above, a respectful British minutes silence for collective losses is enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.