Fan Survey from Last Night

Timmmmahhhh

Not sure if anyone has posted, pelase merge if they have...

I received the fan survery about last night about 4 seconds after the final whistle, main points seemed to be atmosphere and the South Stand being all home fans.

What did everyone think?

I thought it was pretty shit most of the night to be honest!!

Timmmmahhhh said:
Not sure if anyone has posted, pelase merge if they have...

I received the fan survery about last night about 4 seconds after the final whistle, main points seemed to be atmosphere and the South Stand being all home fans.

What did everyone think?

I thought it was pretty shit most of the night to be honest!!

Yeh,I saw one in my e-mails but not bothered yet to have a full look at what info they`re after.
Looking at the post headlines I`m wondering if its anything to do with the SS being merged as the singing section,for future games and maybe next seasons ST Holders ?

It could of made a difference except the singing mostly died out pretty early. Going down 1-0 after 3 minutes didn't help the cause, but really the idea is to get behind the team even if we are playing poorly.

The early goal flattened the atmosphere early on so never really got chance to see if it worked.
Also the fact it was European night meant less ale drank by most people.

i got it

i thought the atmosphere was better than i'd expected, and better than if the villareal fans were in the south stand imo

however the problems with the overcrowding at the entrance to spiral G and in the toilets at half time need sorting out if the club are to trial this again

I'd like to see it given a few more goes particularly against teams who bring limited amounts of away support. Seems a waste to see SS a sea of blue seats. Maybe any CC of FA cup games agains supposed lesser teams (if we're lucky enough to get any home draws from here on in). If it doesnt improve matters at least we've given it a fair go.

I have filled it in and support it. It just needs time to grow and get better. Think back to when we first moved to COMS the atmosphere was shit, people need time to settle in.

It would also help if we played towards the south stand in the second half.

Eastland_blue said:
I have filled it in and support it. It just needs time to grow and get better. Think back to when we first moved to COMS the atmosphere was shit, people need time to settle in.

It would also help if we played towards the south stand in the second half.

i agree with this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.