Fantasy Football

79 so far if you count the reserve still to come in and Arshavin to play tomorrow. A good start for the reigning Bluemoon champ, even if I say so myself :)

mikeee said:
82 points, first place. not like im bragging or anything!

Not bragging at all ey? :P

TravisBickle said:
79 so far if you count the reserve still to come in and Arshavin to play tomorrow. A good start for the reigning Bluemoon champ, even if I say so myself :)

Looks like you're gonna have stiff competition mate!

I'm on 43 points with only Van Persie left to play.

Decided I'd take a gamble on already using my free transfer for the week on Stockdale, looks like he had a great day for Fulham and I hope he stays as first keeper now over Schwarzer, seems the Fulham fans loved him and Hughes was impressed so I hope Hughes keeps him as first keeper. I know they're against the rags next week but Stoke have Spurs and it was Sorensen I transferred out, so really I wouldn't have really been hoping for much points from my goalkeeper next week anyway. So yeah I made up a point of money now and am hoping to find another way to transfer someone next week and make up another 1.5, then I'll get rid of Van Persie for Drogba either along with that transfer next week or do it as the free transfer the week after. There's always the chance I might get worried and make the other two transfers this week though but it'd cost me 8 points.

after the dire points collection in the first gameweek, i used one of my wildcards and changed the whole team around

RabidCity said:
hi

please can i be involved?
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=182158" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=13&t=182158</a>

2zfmm9g.png

Not too great this week; unless Nolan bags a hat trick at Carrow Road tomorrow night!
:-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.