Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Good call for you, I wouldn't have moved on Eze unless I was dead-ending into this GW.

Hopefully having time before City plays next works to my favor with Haaland and Foden next Thursday. I reckon if Cunha had not been ruled out, I'd be moving on that swap as I considered it before Haaland got the knock tag.

No way I'm bringing that headcase Darwin in either. Yeah, he may start over the weekend, but 2 in a row? and given they go Wed->next Sat AM first game, I am sensing heavy Klopp rotation.

Plus, on general principal I don't want to bring in someone I don't enjoy watching play. In fact, I've mostly enjoyed at watching him hit the post and miss the target most weeks. Those have been good laughs.

I'd take a -4 to take on a FWD to sub out Haaland given I'm dead-ending, but there's really no one out there that I think worth it, tbf. Happy with Solanke and Mateta, but that's it on the double FWDs.

As much as I can put together a decent BB in GW37, who's to say injuries and rotation don't mess that up too. Part of me just wants to play the chip so I can focus on 11 the rest of the way.
Nunez is one of the players I'm selling next week, obviously have to keep him for this week but not sure he starts both games. Yeah it's not a bad idea to get the chip out of the way, your team looks good btw.

Nope; no wild card left. BB is my final chip
I'd play the BB now then. I don't see how you get in place for BB37 without big hits and you've got 5 doublers for this week if you count Gabriel. Who is your second goalie?

LUT has a better game at home this week BRE vs WHU (A) in GW37, and best to probably focus on your 11 vs. jockeying for that chip then.

I'd play the BB now then. I don't see how you get in place for BB37 without big hits and you've got 5 doublers for this week if you count Gabriel. Who is your second goalie?

LUT has a better game at home this week BRE vs WHU (A) in GW37, and best to probably focus on your 11 vs. jockeying for that chip then.
Actually, disregard that. I'd play all your doublers for this week in your starting lineup, and given that doesn't extend to your bench, both NFO and LUT have better fixtures in GW36 and GW38 that may get you more points then with a BB to cover those on your bench.

With Turner as your second keeper, it gives you time to get someone else who's actually playing by then, if you decide you plan on replacing him.

Given your doublers can all fit within your starting 11 easy this week, you need to look at who you're going to move on your bench, and if not, find when those teams have good weeks. LUT is home to EVE and FUL in 36/38 and NFO is away to SHU and BUR those same weeks.

I'd take a -4 to take on a FWD to sub out Haaland given I'm dead-ending, but there's really no one out there that I think worth it, tbf. Happy with Solanke and Mateta, but that's it on the double FWDs.
Given it still looks like Branthwaite will play, I played the BB chip.

However, I just don't know what is going to happen with Haaland by next Thursday, so I caved at the last minute and brought in Watkins. He's at home vs. BOU tomorrow and now I've hedged my bets with Neto in goal. Watkins is the top FPL scorer, and too much to pass up at home.

I nearly did it last night before the Watkins expected price rise (and Haaland fall), but I wanted to see if there was additional info today. Hearing nothing, I figured this was worth a -4 given I have a guaranteed 90 min player at home on a good fixture, I can get Haaland back tomorrow on WC after another expected price drop tonight (looking that way), and I may even keep Watkins and Haaland together for the stretch run (or at least a couple weeks) given I have the extra funds and don't have to worry about the bench for a GW37 now.

We shall see if it pays off.

Foden and Palmer remain for this GW34. I'll take my chances on both and can't afford a price drop on either to remove given both will easily stay in on my WC.

However, I just don't know what is going to happen with Haaland by next Thursday, so I caved at the last minute and brought in Watkins. He's at home vs. BOU tomorrow and now I've hedged my bets with Neto in goal. Watkins is the top FPL scorer, and too much to pass up at home.

Haaland's brother may have just validated my last minute change.

Sounds like no Haaland playing today for FA Cup either.

14 points from my two Arsenal players (Gabriel and Saliba), the only two of my starting XI to have played so far this weekend (two Luton players on the bench, thank fuck!). 7 more playing today (Kev and Phil make up the XI).

14 points from my two Arsenal players (Gabriel and Saliba), the only two of my starting XI to have played so far this weekend (two Luton players on the bench, thank fuck!).
Good to not BB! ;-)
7 more playing today (Kev and Phil make up the XI).
I feel good about Phil playing Thursday, despite yesterday's full match. He'll be ready.

We may need KDB for even more time if Haaland doesn't play at BHA. I don't plan on buying Alvarez on WC this week...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.