Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

My current squad.

Thinking of shipping out Kilman, given the chaos in the Wolves camp. May also look for an alternative to Baptiste, but options are limited given I wanted Erling, Kev, Norway’s Best Player™ and the Egyptian Gold Medal Diver™.

IMG-4217.jpg

I’ve ripped it up & gone rag central because of their raggish easy start. Two cheap strikers to rotate with Haaland, a premium midfield with no Salah or KDB, and defence with decent fixtures. James & Sanchez in from Chelsea who’ll be benched till GW3. Everyone except Pedro is a guaranteed starter, There’s too much risk around City & Liverpool and Spurs will be all over the place for a few weeks, so this team is based on fixtures for the first four GW’s, then it’s an international break
IMG_5261.jpeg

I’ve ripped it up & gone rag central because of their raggish easy start. Two cheap strikers to rotate with Haaland, a premium midfield with no Salah or KDB, and defence with decent fixtures. James & Sanchez in from Chelsea who’ll be benched till GW3. Everyone except Pedro is a guaranteed starter, There’s too much risk around City & Liverpool and Spurs will be all over the place for a few weeks, so this team is based on fixtures for the first four GW’s, then it’s an international break
View attachment 89611
F*cking Rag!!! Wash yourself....

Thinking of putting Alvarez in for First game as a differential. Great record already against the promoted teams. Obviously a risk, how big of one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.