Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

As a bit of balance, he has a double in week 35 and probably 37 too so might be one you want to sub out then bring back.
True but just looking at those fixtures the dbl is arse home and chavs away. Then they have dippers away.

Looks like a good time to clear out spud players.

By the end of GW32 my bench players had scored 331 points. Very few of them counted for non-playing players in my first 11.

Had some really bad weeks - 31, 27, 25, 23, 21, 20, 20........

Can anyone beat that?

• Overall points​

• Overall rank​

Kev’s performance today is a prime example of why the FPL BPS needs to be overhauled. It rewards players that are already getting points, whilst often ignoring the most influential and/or impactful players on the pitch.

Not even in the top six in the BPS table despite being the best player on the pitch whilst he was on and creating so many clearcut chances that he could have jumped from 29th to the top of the league assists table in one half of football.

Kev’s performance today is a prime example of why the FPL BPS needs to be overhauled. It rewards players that are already getting points, whilst often ignoring the most influential and/or impactful players on the pitch.

Not even in the top six in the BPS table despite being the best player on the pitch whilst he was on and creating so many clearcut chances that he could have jumped from 29th to the top of the league assists table in one half of football.
I captained him in the challenge mode, he got a booking and ended up with minus points. Think I'll fuck challenge mode off haha.

Brought in Gordon for Foden, Solanke and captained Haaland. I out-pepped Pep by keeping Kev.

40 points so far with Solanke and the rag Bruno playing, plus 6 players over tomorrow and Monday. Good week so far.

Edit: rat face rag **** just scored.

Have Gordon first on my bench, he's got 17 points. Praying Pep didn't bring Phil on, Pep you absolute legend.
I got the 5:40am ET leak that Foden was supposedly starting, and kept him in. Already had Gordon starting as well, so that at least was quite welcome.

A bit chaffed that the Foden news supposedly changed from starting to not playing at all (Mateta, you're my only hope?), but I would have probably brought in Diaz if that was the case. I may still do that before the DGW, but LIV rotation will be one to watch too.

I captained him in the challenge mode, he got a booking and ended up with minus points. Think I'll fuck challenge mode off haha.
I got the same negative points, but I still had our Norwegian captained. Was hoping for a Rico Lewis score or a clean sheet at least, but then I remembered with Ederson back that City was likely to concede 1 goal. Yes, the turnover was on Dias, but still, no CSs when City needs every point it can get in the standings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.