Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Alright, I have to know the backstory on this one. Is this a UK thing/joke? Google doesn't seem to know it either.
It's sort of a reference to the fact that the French saying has worked it's way into UK life. Particularly with the French not always being the most popular nationality among a section of the UK population. From memory, the "Not the nine o'clock news team made a gag about it years and years ago.

Foden out. That means Isak (my number one sub) comes off the bench. Every cloud etc etc....
Good for you, and glad it worked out. I get Haaland now, and thinking he may only play if needed, or if Pep wants to give him some minutes before starting next week.

Definitely glad I picked up KDB on WC too given Foden is out with illness and Haaland is not yet starting.

Good for you, and glad it worked out. I get Haaland now, and thinking he may only play if needed, or if Pep wants to give him some minutes before starting next week.

Definitely glad I picked up KDB on WC too given Foden is out with illness and Haaland is not yet starting.
Cheers. Got De Bruyne still to play today (no Haaland), and Palmer and Son playing in midweek....

1000014362.jpg

Nice, Foden off and Haaland on for his goal and 2 KDB assists were sweet today!

Matt Turner and I still glad @jimharri didn't have to BB after all. (and start Isak next week! ;-)

Hoping Son and Palmer both get hat tricks tonight!
On the surface, you'd think so, however given how heavily both are owned now, their points won't matter as much as others. They are the lowest possible point gainers in my attacking lineup.

The last time Palmer had his hat trick and I didn't have him captained, I was losing ground every time he scored!

Check this out from LiveFPL (https://www.livefpl.net/rank) on the value of my attacker points. KDB was clearly the differential this week. I'd highly recommend that site and plug in your team for some great live updates and context on what your players are actually getting you for each point they might score:

1714670964412.png

With that in mind, c'mon Ollie and KDB / City this weekend! :-)

I've been debating Son or Gordon for the bench, and just based on ownership #s, I should roll the dice on Gordon away vs. Son at LIV given the point potential. I may not lose as much ground with Son either if he does go off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.