Farage School Letter

Damocles

Administrator
Oh dear , oh dear. Fascist and Hitler Youth songs. Letter from a teacher to the Headmaster regarding Farange's application to be a prefect

[bigimg]http://htmlimg4.scribdassets.com/422j2v6tog2vcted/images/1-eef35354db.jpg[/bigimg]

Re: Farange School Letter

dazdon said:
You mean farage?

A young man learning his trade.

Can never bleeding spell his name right. Get it wrong every single time.

Damocles your spelling is less than prefect :-)

I suppose being an absolute piece of trash that dresses like a vintage teddy bear may upset "the man". It seems Britain First upset the squares this weekend. I hope they run the country soon too since that's all it takes apparently.

It's probably a fake.

I detest his political views, but I'll be surprised if it's genuine.

I mean, the signature is blanked out, but the writers name is shown at the top.

Letter headings in those days had a structure that is missing from that example, the post codes just don't make any sense either, and it's all a bit convenient with elections just around the corner.

If someone was writing a letter on a matter that was of concern in those days, especially one that went on for 3 pages, it would have been typed in a more formal manner, and letters were never numbered at the top of the page, if they were numbered at all.

In 1981, parading around singing Nazi songs would not have provoked any sort of disgusted reaction, and was the term extremist used in those days?

If it's genuine, I'll hold my hands up and admit my cynicism is misplaced, but looking and reading it just doesn't sit with my recollections of life in 1981.

I'm no supporter of UKIP, as I've stated, but shit like this annoys me more than the verbal diarrhoea politicians come out with on a daily basis.

I don't exactly hold a candle for Nigel Farage, but pulling out an example of him being a tit when he was a kid isn't exactly evidence of anything except that as a kid he was indeed a tit.

Ed Milliband's father was a Marxist, and presumably the young Ed was a Marxist of sorts too. But it doesn't mean he is now.

It's just pretty desperate stuff. I will say something now that I've never said to anyone before (safe behind the anonymity of a keyboard). When I was a kid I once behaved racially towards an Asian kid. To this day I feel nothing but a deep and burning sense of utter shame, and find it incomprehensible that I did such a thing. I loathe racism, and yet I did it. I can't explain why either. Imagine if someone brought that up now? It's not who I am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.