Favorite Shameless Character

Shameless has survived when major characters like Fiona, Steve, Kev, Veronica, Lip have gone on but would it survive without FRANK i doubt it.

FRANK IS SHAMELESS

Debbie as she is fuking sexyyyyy (am 16 btw nt sum perv)

lilian is funny she looks like bo selecta'

n micky is funny 2

mcfc22 said:
Debbie, fit as fuck!

and I'm 16 btw lol

So it's not just me then, i think debbies fit but everyone says i'm wrong and shes a dog, definitely somethin about her!

my favourite is mickey, he's class with his one liners and his stupid thick things he does, i know him a little bit through a mate, he goes in Mojo alot in town so if you're in look out for him!

Mickey for me as well, and Debbie didn't get her tits out, they used a body double as she was 17 at the time of filming.

That Meena has a cracking pair. I'm 25 and don't give a toss, she has :-)

mancmackem said:
Mickey for me as well, and Debbie didn't get her tits out, they used a body double as she was 17 at the time of filming.

That Meena has a cracking pair. I'm 25 and don't give a toss, she has :-)

haha how could i 4get meena shes pretty fittt tbh

shameless-mickey-maguire_412x232.jpg

FUCKIN LEGEND

Speical mentions to Frank and Bo Selector and very very speical mentions to Meena and Debbie's mate.

I hate them all, its much like the Royal family, funny I'm sure but actually a pretty harsh look at our rapidly developing sub class that are taking over in this country...

The program turns my stomach....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.