Favourite Christmas song

Christmas songs are fooking shit, I actually fooking hate Christmas songs. In my second job I have to listen to them on a constant frigging loop and it makes me want to bash my own head in.

lefty goldblatt said:
A Spaceman Came Travelling, every time, for me

Original Band Aid next

Greg Lake, third

My take on the subject of Fairy Tale Of New York

Decent song when it was first released
Played regularly by radio stations but never given LEGENDARY status by those in the know
The contravertial lines were then bleeped out by politically correct radio stations a few years ago, so, those in the know suddenly shout "It's a legendary classic, how dare you", and it's been put on a pedestal, eversince

sorry, I forgot this one

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-xzyD00_fI[/youtube]

I can't stand his "dancey" stuff, but he does slow tempo stuff, brilliantly

bobmcfc said:
Christmas songs are fooking shit, I actually fooking hate Christmas songs. In my second job I have to listen to them on a constant frigging loop and it makes me want to bash my own head in.
Merry Christmas girl bob

bobmcfc said:

Perhaps it's time you left the grotto then?

I went in B&M today and after 15 minutes I was trembling with annoyance and it took me back to my days working in a supermarket listening to Xmas songs all fucking day

dronefromsector7g said:
I went in B&M today and after 15 minutes I was trembling with annoyance and it took me back to my days working in a supermarket listening to Xmas songs all fucking day

Ex (friggin) actly

BWTAC said:
bobmcfc said:

Perhaps it's time you left the grotto then?
One of Santa's little helpers? I can picture Mrs Bob in an elf's costume!

bobmcfc said:
dronefromsector7g said:

Ex (friggin) actly
*whistles 'it's only just beguuuuunnn'* ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.