Favourite CL Group Stage game

In terms of quality of football, the 2:1 win vs PSG stands out for me. KDB, Grealish and Foden weren't available due to injuries, but the team played fantastic football.

The 5 - 3 home win against Monaco in Feb 2017. I remember walking back to the car thinking WOW! Fabulous game of football. Both sides going for it, first view of a couple of future City players.

The 5 - 3 home win against Monaco in Feb 2017. I remember walking back to the car thinking WOW! Fabulous game of football. Both sides going for it, first view of a couple of future City players.

Either Bayern games were amazing , the Barca one was magical but the Real thrashing was truely magnificent.
The Monaco and Real wins weren't group games. Favourite knockout game is another conversation altogether but I suspect that Real would win that debate by a landslide.
The Barcelona game shades it for me with Bayern at home a close second.

The Monaco and Real wins weren't group games. Favourite knockout game is another conversation altogether but I suspect that Real would win that debate by a landslide.
The Barcelona game shades it for me with Bayern at home a close second.
I really should take more notice of the thread title!

The away wins against Roma and Napoli where Sergio broke the record. 3-1 vs Barca with KDB scoring a free kick and 2 from Ilkay.
Always remember the away game in Pizen aswell, gorgeous white kit with the sky blue navy sash and Yaya scored one of the best goals I've ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.