Favourite Quotations

George Hannah said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
George Hannah said:
God kills everybody so He wins.

Never really thought of God as the world's biggest mass murderer.
When he said he made man in his imagine I didn't know he meant Jeffrey Dahmer.
I like the idea that I am an idea in the imagination of God.

Do you think God has a beard?
Only I have very strong opinions regarding the facially hirsute.

Some from my dad:

'You can't ride 2 horses with one arse' I got that one when he found out I was seeing 2 birds at once.

'Third class riding is better than first class walking' I had the audacity to moan about his car once.

'Don't let your mouth write cheques your body can't cash'

'Never get your ambitions mixed up with your capabilities'

'You can polish a turd for a thousand years, it's never going to be a diamond'

johnny on the spot said:
Why the fuck would God need a body, let alone a beard?

Because he's god, stupid.
If he's omnipotent and all-powerful, then growing a beard should be a piece of piss.
Or he could make himself clean shaven and never need to shave.
I'm sure the Old Testament says something about beards, but it may have been that women with them should be stoned to death.
I don't think God was a feminist around that time.

I think a lot of people get confused about God having a beard because they are thinking of Moses.

In most films I have seen God in, his name has been Morgan Freeman and he's not even white ffs.

Those who are easily shocked should be shocked more often
Mae West

Don't judge my journey till you have walked my path
??

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis

“Because one believes in oneself, one doesn't try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn't need others' approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” - Laozi

"Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive anyway"

5y6amapy.jpg

;o)

Benjamin Franklin Date: Circa 1774 said:
History affords us many instances of the ruin of states, by the prosecution of measures ill suited to the temper and genius of their people. The ordaining of laws in favor of one part of the nation, to the prejudice and oppression of another, is certainly the most erroneous and mistaken policy. An equal dispensation of protection, rights, privileges, and advantages, is what every part is entitled to, and ought to enjoy . . . . These measures never fail to create great and violent jealousies and animosities between the people favored and the people oppressed; whence a total separation of affections, interests, political obligations, and all manner of connections, by which the whole state is weakened.

Thomas Jefferson said:
Once you have done black you can never go back ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.