Favourite tools

i kne albert davy said:
stonerblue said:
i kne albert davy said:
Plater by Trade 7lb Hammers part of the family.

kin 'ell albert, thats a fuckin big hammer. What does a 'plater' do? Is it shipbuilding?
There's platers in shipyards your right mate but its a hell of a launch from Duky,we used to build Lancashire Boilers, petro-chemical columns, heat exchangers etc 4" thick steel takes some moving hence the boilermakers emblem crossed hammers and durex. If yer can't hit then f@@k it.
That was all the other lads Dave, you did fuck all :-)

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
i kne albert davy said:
stonerblue said:
kin 'ell albert, thats a fuckin big hammer. What does a 'plater' do? Is it shipbuilding?
There's platers in shipyards your right mate but its a hell of a launch from Duky,we used to build Lancashire Boilers, petro-chemical columns, heat exchangers etc 4" thick steel takes some moving hence the boilermakers emblem crossed hammers and durex. If yer can't hit then f@@k it.
You know that not to be the truth mate i weren't one of the lazy ones as you well know.

i kne albert davy said:
stonerblue said:
i kne albert davy said:
Plater by Trade 7lb Hammers part of the family.

Ta albert davy, i've been thinking about that all day. My favourite hammer weighs about half a pound.

Aldi pop riveter (£3.99 including rivets) I take it everywhere, even on holiday. You never know when you might need it!

stonerblue said:
i kne albert davy said:
stonerblue said:

Ta albert davy, i've been thinking about that all day. My favourite hammer weighs about half a pound.
That's for crackin treacle toffee mate not bending steel there was a !4lb one as well and a 28lb but that took 2 of yer to swing kept well away from the last 2 they were for mad men.

i kne albert davy said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
i kne albert davy said:
You know that not to be the truth mate i weren't one of the lazy ones as you well know.

Bollocks, you would have to start to sweat to be classed as a lazy bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.