Favourite Yaya moment?

Stoke away in the league. Losing 1-0 and on our uppers. Everyone was having an off day, we were never going to open them up, and you could sense the chance ebbing away. Toure took the ball and smashed the ball in from 25 yards. Nothing pretty, no finesse, just his sheer brute force. Don't remember another player capable of doing that.

Last edited:
Yeah, that for me too.

I literally couldn't believe that the ball was in the net.

We were up in tier five and it looked to me as it was just going to go over the bar. It dipped just enough to fly under the bar and set us on our way.

However, I'm still not sure if that one or Samir's wa the better goal.
You're on about the Sunderland game mate! Lol

The semi against the shit.
And that goal against villa at home 2nd time we won the league

Newcastle away. I was on holiday in Devon pub full of rags who were clearly pissing off the landlord ( makem) he brought us 4 chairs right in front of big screen got the two adults a pint and the kids a drink each hung my lucky scarf over the telly.... And did the poznan with us . Also without that no aggguuueeerrroooooooo

Has any other city player scored more screamers than Yaya? Semi Final vs the vermin is my favourite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.