FC Copenhagen (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Comfortable as fuck and if it wasn't for Ederson's fuck up we'd be able to rest loads for the 2nd leg. Phil absolutely wasted on the right side, has to play centrally all the time for me. Hard to pick a motm as nobody was excellent, just solid performances all round. Bring on Chelsea!

A stroll in the park really

City could have played with 10 men and still won at a canter, Ederson thought fuck it I will give them a goal just to make a game of it just to keep the outfield players running working to keep them warm,

let's make no bones about it, Copenhagen was out of its depth facing up to Manchester City and they knew it.
No shame in that by the way and Pep and the City players will respect what they say in the after-match interviews and will say all the right things and the tie is not over with the 2nd still to play,

Yep, I thought the same, counted 6 during the actual game, not including the hojlund brother who brought about another namecheck for the rags, but I probably missed a couple more. TNT, attempting to keep mid-table teams relevant.
I was in double figures

We dominated them and should have scored a few more but the 3rd goal should be enough to rest a few in between the rags and dipper games.
They were a dirty set of cunts and ref was very weak.
Ginger Kev and Phil were outstanding..Grealish was really good and it's a gutter that he went off injured.
Felt sorry for Eddie..not often he miskicks and when a keeper does it it's usually a goal.
Watched it on CBS and at half time they showed the Copenhagen goal and Richards was pissing himself that they scored..
That lad would piss himself laughing at a funeral.
That's his tv character, he's playing to the audience.
Although, if I were to jump on your bandwagon, I would say that I don't consider him a spokesman for our club anymore, it is just a vehicle for him to make a career for himself.
A club of convenience.

Very good first half, fantastic until Grealish sadly went off, ok second half. Don't think they ever really troubled us and had it not been for Eddies mishap they wouldn't have scored.
Kev with two assists and a goal but I thought at times his passing was a little off.
Our corners are poor and frustrating.
Great win, especially to have a two goal cushion.
On to Chelsea now.
Agree with corners part. We should be scoring hell of a lot more from corners considering how many we get most of the games...definetly a thing to really improve on for next season.

I thought Copenhagen were lucky to not be losing 0-6 when they scored their goal.
The ref seemed more concerned with them talking back to him than them kicking the shit out of us.

Happy with the result and the 2 goal cushion. Lost the flow when Grealish went off. I reckon we've gifted most of the goals we've conceded this season and that needs sorting out. But not a bad day at the office. Just hope any injuries aren't bad ones.
Think tonight showed what Jack brings to the team. Hope his injury is a minor one.

@jimharri i hope you are noticing Sir, that I’ve kept my promise and am not SHOUTING as much in my Boys in Blue not giving in postings now? ;-)

The only problem is that when we score my poor neighbours get the full blast of my YYEESS a few times! …..mind you they’d get that anyway. I do try to remember to cheer quietly to myself but it doesn’t work!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.