FC Copenhagen (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

We played really well, all things considered, but it's just too defensive, in my opinion. We've got an albeit brilliant CB in Stones making runs in/around the box like he's an attacking midfielder, and two fullbacks are FAR more defensively inclined in Ake and Stones touching the ball close to 100 times a match.

Could and perhaps should have been six. Dominated them from start to finish. Passed them to death and their press was bypassed at will. Goal and 2 assists for KDB. Haaland wasteful could have had a hat trick. Phil very good again. 10/10 away performance save a brain fart from Eddie. On we go. They have a conundrum at our place. I think If they come at us we will tear them to shreds.

Stones was purring tonight, I'll start with that.

Kdb, Phil and Ake also brilliant.
Surprisingly physical game plan from Copenhagen which we dealt with well. Apart from the goal we gifted it was a good performance. Slightly concerned about Doku's integration with the team, huge drop-off in cohesiveness when Jack went off, he's losing too many balls atm too.

The third goal was needed and much deserved. Gives us a lot more options for the return with regard to rotation.

Other than the goal scorers I thought Dias had a good game, and Nunes did well when he came on. A useful option from the bench when the opposition is flagging a bit and the game gets a bit more stretched.

Those long winter nights and no football must have turned Copenhagen's players into dirty cloggers and their fans into a bunch of miserable whistling cunts.

Top performance and deserved that third at the end which hopefully takes any pressure there might have been in the 2nd leg completely off. Kev looks so good considering he had so long injured and Phil is just a delight to watch.

Some credit has to go to their keeper. Under other circumstances, we would have had at least 2-3 more goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.