FC Copenhagen (A) - Tue 13th Feb, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s not a bank holiday tomorrow.
it’s erm carnival, the last day before lent, you can go around masked and eat endless amounts of donuts.
if you’re lucky enough donuts are home-made. i won’t be lucky. :D
our donuts don’t have holes, why would you want to put air in the middle of a donut anyway.
View attachment 106955

both ruben and joško left yesterday’s training early, allegedly. great timing :/
David De Gea likes this post.

So do you think they have time off or an injury (maybe both in Kovas case - not fit to play so have him time off to see family?)

Also has Gomez been hurt for a while?
i don’t think it’s time off, i don’t think they get time off unless there’s some family emergency. and i don’t think they’d even want time off.

kova is probably injured cause he was there on saturday, sitting with gomez, behind kdb.i don’t think he’d sit there while ill.
joško, no idea, could be ill, could be an injury. i simply cannot understand those journalists, why don’t they ask about squad fitness, it’s such a basic question.

i don’t think it’s time off, i don’t think they get time off unless there’s some family emergency. and i don’t think they’d even want time off.

kova is probably injured cause he was there on saturday, sitting with gomez, behind kdb.i don’t think he’d sit there while ill.
joško, no idea, could be ill, could be an injury. i simply cannot understand those journalists, why don’t they ask about squad fitness, it’s such a basic question.
Because they'd rather shit stir and 23 touch unhappy haaland
Ignore fact he scored two miss kicked goals

Apologies if this is the wrong thread but I couldn't find a Champions League thread.

Current Champions League odds.

Makes sense City are favourites. Doesn't make sense that Bayern are favoured slightly more than Arsenal or that Arsenal are the same odds as Real Madrid as I'd have thought Real would be 2nd favourites and only slightly bigger odds than Man City, and certainly not given the same probability to win the tournament as Arsenal. Real play Leipzig so it's not as if they've drawn a super tough 2nd placed team like Inter.

Attachments

• 1000006785.jpg
    1000006785.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.