FC Copenhagen (A) - Tue 13th Feb, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dates fall pretty much around the same weeks every year, check back historically and there is a pattern. Would have to have been a mega implosion for City not to be in last 16. There is absolutely nothing Random at all about that PL fixture generator.

Like the FA semi finals, we are usually out of it on the Saturday of the match following Euro mid week exertions. We got fortunate in that one last season with Sheffield.

The fixtures in any competition are very rarely k8nd to City. You can bet if we do make it past Copenhagen when the qf and sf draws are made our name out of hat first so we get home fixtures. Unlike domestic cups of late where we seem to be on a run of away draws again.

My point was the round of sixteen is played over 4 different weeks, there's no way of knowing whether we play first week or second week until the draw. If what you're saying was true. They'd also have the assumption united wouldn't get dumped out in the groups, having them come to the etihad in-between last 16 games is thr worst fixture they could possibly have got had that played out.

In my opinion this is our best eleven. I am so looking forward to this.
Agreed. You could maybe make a case for Doku in attack for a different dimension, but Jack brings us a level of control that's commensurate with the rest of that team.

Exactly as predicted. Going for complete control away from home and will settle for a draw if needs be and trust us to get it done at home. Not sure we need to be that pragmatic in truth, I think we could kill it here but it's the approach that eon us the thing last season so don't expect pep to deviate from that.
Don’t forget their results against the mighty rags…….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.