FC Copenhagen - Wed 6th Mar, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep rang and asked if I could make it. I told him I hadn't dobbined my boots so he'd have to rule me out. He was a bit disappointed.
So I can guarantee I'm not on the team sheet.
FFS, big miss this- interesting to see how we do without you.

Wish I'd known 10 mins ago though as put a tenner on you for the winner.

So; what do we reckon then? Go strong from the start, get an early-ish goal or two (first half hour), then start subbing? Or rotate (with sunday in mind), and trust in the likes of Rico, Oscar, Mateus, Julian etc to get the job done?

Christ...........how did I forget that one!

Somebody blamed it for our pensions being one of the lowest in Europe before lol. When that Brexit vote was ongoing I said, "The poor were poor before we joined the EU, they were poor in the EU and they'll be poor if we come out of the EU." Always the same.

So; what do we reckon then? Go strong from the start, get an early-ish goal or two (first half hour), then start subbing? Or rotate (with sunday in mind), and trust in the likes of Rico, Oscar, Mateus, Julian etc to get the job done?
Score 5 goals in the first 10 minutes and play Ederson in midfield with a Carson cameo in goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.