FC United Epic Fail

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
jimharri said:
charliebigspuds said:
I'd love to mate but they have kids and it's, as you could imagine, very messy. TBH I don't even know who the players are as its become the great unmentionable within the group of us, he isn't a mate of mine, just an acquaintance of mine through one of my mates.
Its funny really because he really is the ragiest of rags, hates City. His club priced him out, although he said it was a choice he made to follow FC, and now his new clubs players have nailed his missus.
Was she worth it. My mate is curious!

Does your mate play for FC of United Manchester?
Get back to your M*******y collection!

Enjoyed watching fc united get beat by bradford pack avenue in the unibond play off last season sweet revenge 4 last season

The mid-life-crisis brigade will get fed of this soon. This club wont exist in 10 years IMO.

jimharri said:
charliebigspuds said:
jimharri said:
You've been here long enough; you know the drill!

I'd love to mate but they have kids and it's, as you could imagine, very messy. TBH I don't even know who the players are as its become the great unmentionable within the group of us, he isn't a mate of mine, just an acquaintance of mine through one of my mates.
Its funny really because he really is the ragiest of rags, hates City. His club priced him out, although he said it was a choice he made to follow FC, and now his new clubs players have nailed his missus.
Was she worth it. My mate is curious!

no, she's a fuckin' crackpot too

charliebigspuds said:
its a family club FC united, that much of a family club that someone i know who's a season ticket owner recently found out that two of the players was nailing his wife. Needless to say he now watches rugby league! lol
Wow, they get more like the real thing every day
16gzqit.jpg

charliebigspuds said:
jimharri said:
charliebigspuds said:
its a family club FC united, that much of a family club that someone i know who's a season ticket owner recently found out that two of the players was nailing his wife. Needless to say he now watches rugby league! lol
You've been here long enough; you know the drill!

Everyone involved in this story is a ****. Apart from the story teller of course.

JM Mcr said:
jma said:
I bet that socialites all over Manchester are clamouring to be seen in there.

The Museum and the Ben Brierley would have commanded a better class of patron than you will see in an illiterate non-league lounge.
You must be joking - the only way those two dumps could command a better class of patron than anywhere is in their current incarnations as a pound shop and a citizens advice bureau.

You were right about the Ben Brierley, it is a citizens advice centre, but The Museums not a pound shop it's an African / Asian grocers where foodstuffs are exotic and prices are various.
The liberal club's been turned over to the errant sons of scum because it was on its last legs and ready for closure due to lack of enthusiasm on the part of cleggs yellow rabble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.