FC United Thread

The figure you are referring to is the average we need over the course of a season to achieve budget for that specific area I believe. I know that we made a profit on the FA Cup replay against Stockport on a similar attendance and they got half the gate receipts.

Your question was answered about a thousand times back in 2005 if you cared to research. No other club were United, supporter owned and a visible fuck you to the Glazers and modern football in short ;)

My interest in Turncoast FC doesn't move much past clicking on this thread occasionally and my original question.

Yeah because following a division 6 club fighting relegation is all about the winning ;)
Haha, do f*ck off.

You didn't start following a "division 6 club fighting relegation" though did you ?

You started following a new club, who started with several thousand fans in the lowest possible league (well it wasn't actually, as you'd have started in a Sunday pub league if it was true), a league where everyone else's crowds rarely passed 100, so you started with resources that massively outstripped everyone else.

Brave stuff indeed.

The figure you are referring to is the average we need over the course of a season to achieve budget for that specific area I believe. I know that we made a profit on the FA Cup replay against Stockport on a similar attendance and they got half the gate receipts.
Of course you made a profit in the FA Cup replay against County on a similar 1500 gate - it was a non budgeted for game. Those players on a contract (presumably the majority of players) will have received the same wage if the game was played or not. Stop bullshitting us and yourself.

@NorthManc7 is like every other fcscum fan, they fucked off to support the 'new' side because it made them look all edgy yet they did to the lower leagues exactly what the rags have been doing and paid more for the better players, moved game kick offs to accommodate TV and the money it's brought in.

They're all hypocritical wankers who when ever the rags actually win something still get all excited about it and try gloating to any blues they know.

I too would genuinely like to know why those couple of thousand disillusioned supporters chose to form their own potential lower league monopolising team and not support a local, established non-league team who would have greatfully welcomed the money into their small, potentially struggling coffers. Eh @NorthManc7 ?
Entitled, bullies who do what they want apparently.

Let's be honest half a dozen at every non-league cup would not be able to billy big bollocks it.

I can guarantee north manc 7 has a micro penis but very random retro trainers.

@NorthManc7 is like every other fcscum fan, they fucked off to support the 'new' side because it made them look all edgy yet they did to the lower leagues exactly what the rags have been doing and paid more for the better players, moved game kick offs to accommodate TV and the money it's brought in.
If you're going to have a pop at the club at least do a bit of research and actually provide some evidence because literally none of that is true.

Modern football eh yeah proper shit

Shit atmospheres ...empty seats........no trophies ....no history

council house ground

Well done you sung a song, you know full well the difference between standing on the Kippax and what you have now but gloss over it if you like. How much were those beers? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.