FC United Thread

Pitch invasion , game stopped and smoke bombs set off. Got very nasty today, various things being thrown including cans. They will get fined, whether they will have money to pay is another matter. Pictures on the FC Facebook page.
Which faction was this, the resigned "execs" or the uber-splitters in the fanbase? It's beautiful to see it all unravelling.

I was involved (loosely) with the Salford RLs move from the Willows to their new ground. That was a complete shambles on the part of Salford council. They basically bent over backward to get the new stadium built – throwing £ms into the project even though some of the country’s richest families were also involved and putting little in. Then while the thing was being built the club was on its arse and going under so to avoid the problem of £ms being spent on a ground for a non existent sports club they threw more £ms at the club to keep them alive long enough to move into the ground. Once they were there they backed off and the club was on its arse again within months. The council bent over backward again for Koukash to buy the club to keep it going. So £ms of public money spent and the end result is a very rich man has picked up a sports club with a new stadium for little money. Fantastic.

I was going to suggest Oldham Rugby could take over the ground when the mini rags go tits up. Might not be too popular, having read that.

A leaflet at today's game
13103271_871267969668722_5108309962492109857_n.jpg

If Carlsberg did adverts how not to run a club this wouldn't be one,LOL
On a positive note i could do with some timber for the garden

A leaflet at today's game
13103271_871267969668722_5108309962492109857_n.jpg

Brilliant! I thought it was all non for profit and a lovely family club. Only been to watch them once and it was like an Ian brown tribute act. Like a contest who could have the most retro trainers.

Football like it used to be. Lots of singing, big atmosphere, dodgy, badly-run football club and lot's of hooliganism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.