Federico Macheda charged with homophobic tweets....

He looks like he is a fan of fine arts himself tbh.

He does not have the same sense of style some gay chaps have though judging from his haircut.

Yet another example of the scum at that club, to almost the last man they are full of lowlifes. Jones might be the only one who hasn't made an arse out of himself yet.

Just read to the end of that article & I'm delighted to see that the FA's new 6-year anti-homophobia plan is titled "Opening Doors & Joining In"!

Surely they are taking the piss!!!

LoveCity said:
Yet another example of the scum at that club, to almost the last man they are full of lowlifes. Jones might be the only one who hasn't made an arse out of himself yet.
on jones give it time......you could do a roll call on utd players and their fcuking crimes..

LoveCity said:

Dunno about that

C_71_article_1469729_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Before we go slating every lowlife rag, this kind of attitude is common amongst most footballers. There are probably some at City with similar ideas but for whatever reason they haven't been stupid enough to unveil those thoughts publicly. Unless we have a very strong PR/player support team working hard to give advice about social networking sites.

That brings me on to my main reason for contributing. It amazes me that people get so offended or upset by something posted on the internet by a complete moron. I have seen almost cyber war erupting on here before today because one poster has offended another with a comment. They are just words typed on a keyboard and can't really do you any harm if you give them the time and respect they deserve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.