Federico Macheda charged with homophobic tweets....

dazdon said:
They are just words typed on a keyboard

Cough out an insult to someone you work with online ?

Then see how real it is :)

Words in print have always caused controversy and twitter is the new medium together with facebook.

I don't think there's much difference between written or verbal insults, if you racially abuse a colleague you'll find yourself in the shit however you delivered it. But you or I wouldn't be that stupid, would we? Unlike the bellends that post insults on twitter under their own name.

My second point was more about stuff I see on here and other forums from anonymous posters who's only punishment is a ban. Those are the ones to ignore.

The end of the day Macheda is garbage. Can't even get on the bench with Cisse banned. Classic media raving when he fluked a goal at Villa 4 years ago was it? I remember Guidetti saying he was awful when he faced him for our youth teams. He will be in Serie B by the end of the season.

MCFC-2011 said:
He looks like he loves a cock in him

Fine me..

c-in2.jpg

Indeed, Macheda is rubbish and the latest of the rag hype machine to not have turned out very good. Borini, the boy who didn't get a chance at Chelsea and is the same age, is miles better. And of course Balotelli, who is barely older than Macheda, is in a different league altogether. Macheda's quality was determined last season when he was loaned to Serie A relegation fodder Sampdoria, scored 0 goals in 14 appearances, and was eventually dropped to the bench and reserves. Yet because of the club that employs him (as usual), a Premier League club ignored that and loaned him and have quickly regretted it and realised what a dud he is. Funny that the rags did have a quality player on their books, Rossi, and let him go... and now he is a £20million+ striker who is better than Berbatov, Hernandez, and Welbeck.

jolstrunks said:
Before we go slating every lowlife rag, this kind of attitude is common amongst most footballers. There are probably some at City with similar ideas but for whatever reason they haven't been stupid enough to unveil those thoughts publicly. Unless we have a very strong PR/player support team working hard to give advice about social networking sites.

That brings me on to my main reason for contributing. It amazes me that people get so offended or upset by something posted on the internet by a complete moron. I have seen almost cyber war erupting on here before today because one poster has offended another with a comment. They are just words typed on a keyboard and can't really do you any harm if you give them the time and respect they deserve.

I suspect we have three shifts each day watching over this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.