Feel sorry for Kolo Toure

The only reason anybody should feel sorry for Kolo Toure is the fact that he was born a dunce. Simplest thing in football? Taking a throw in, he can't even do that.

Sadly not good enough at this level, feel slightly sorry for the lad but has himself to blame especially regarding that drugs ban!

I wasnt going to be negative before I logged on but bollocks to that.

The best thing about Kolo Toure is the song!

Feel sorry for him dont make me laugh, he's past it. I'll drive the waste of space to Istanbul myself!

He can't even take the right medication never mind a throw in.

The atmosphere was flat last night to the point you could hear the players shouting but you couldn't hear Kolo once.

How he played is a mystery but to be Captain as well. He is nothing like a leader, does nothing for the team in that aspect.

I can see how he was played for his experience with the youngsters on the pitch but unfortunately he's a waste of a name on the team sheet now and should do the decent thing and either retire or move on to somewhere else.

I'll feel sorry for him when he loses a couple of stone and actually plays well.

And when he isn't paid around £90,000-per-week to occasionally play football (or based on the Villa game, try to play football).

Fucking hell there's some really ridiculous posts in this thread. Morale is low and he didn't play we'll in the loss but there's no call for attacking him like this. He seems a decent bloke who cares about City and served us well for a couple of years but is on the decline now. He didn't single handedly lose the game for us, the whole team was shit.

"Waste of space/oxygen", "born a dunce", etc are over the top and over the line.

At the end of the day he's a blue and we stick by our lads. Or at least I thought we did until I read this thread

Adam-mcfc said:
Fucking hell there's some really ridiculous posts in this thread. Morale is low and he didn't play we'll in the loss but there's no call for attacking him like this. He seems a decent bloke who cares about City and served us well for a couple of years but is on the decline now. He didn't single handedly lose the game for us, the whole team was shit.

"Waste of space/oxygen", "born a dunce", etc are over the top and over the line.

At the end of the day he's a blue and we stick by our lads. Or at least I thought we did until I read this thread

Couldn't agree more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.