Feel sorry for Kolo Toure

Adam-mcfc said:
Fucking hell there's some really ridiculous posts in this thread. Morale is low and he didn't play we'll in the loss but there's no call for attacking him like this. He seems a decent bloke who cares about City and served us well for a couple of years but is on the decline now. He didn't single handedly lose the game for us, the whole team was shit.

"Waste of space/oxygen", "born a dunce", etc are over the top and over the line.

At the end of the day he's a blue and we stick by our lads. Or at least I thought we did until I read this thread

I support all players in blue by going to the game and cheering them on. If however they perform like they did on Tuesday night I will vent my frustrations both on the night and then on this forum.

Kolo looked like a fucking pub player with an arse and belly bigger than mine and he's supposed to be a professional athlete.

You want me to feel sorry for him? Do me a favour. 90k a week just to be a fat twat hanging off his brother's coat tails. It cost me 17.50 and a 70 mile round trip. Anyone feel sorry for me? Thought not.

Kolo was our only good performer vs Aston Villa! Nastasic got ruined and was ducking out the way of headers and stuff

nevilletogoater-in said:
Adam-mcfc said:
Fucking hell there's some really ridiculous posts in this thread. Morale is low and he didn't play we'll in the loss but there's no call for attacking him like this. He seems a decent bloke who cares about City and served us well for a couple of years but is on the decline now. He didn't single handedly lose the game for us, the whole team was shit.

"Waste of space/oxygen", "born a dunce", etc are over the top and over the line.

At the end of the day he's a blue and we stick by our lads. Or at least I thought we did until I read this thread

I support all players in blue by going to the game and cheering them on. If however they perform like they did on Tuesday night I will vent my frustrations both on the night and then on this forum.

Kolo looked like a fucking pub player with an arse and belly bigger than mine and he's supposed to be a professional athlete.

You want me to feel sorry for him? Do me a favour. 90k a week just to be a fat twat hanging off his brother's coat tails. It cost me 17.50 and a 70 mile round trip. Anyone feel sorry for me? Thought not.
I couldn't care less if you feel sorry for him or not. Just show him the respect and support he's due as a city player.

Adam-mcfc said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Adam-mcfc said:

I couldn't care less if you feel sorry for him or not. Just show him the respect and support he's due as a city player.

spot on too many of our fans seem to think we just need to turn up and its a victory

nevilletogoater-in said:
Adam-mcfc said:

In all honesty yes he has got a big arse haha but he has slimmed down a lot recently on Tuesday night i couldn't tell it was him hes lost a lot of weight and he played good! Nastasic was the problem at the back not Kolo. Barry was also awful all game long i don't know why he stayed on he offered nothing

To be honest anybody who thought Kolo had a good game on Tuesday was watching a different game to me. He gets pulled out of position far too easily, he's easy to turn, he's not good in the air, he leaves team mates exposed, the list is endless!

He is quite simply not good enough anymore. Bollocks to him not playing enough games so he needs to get to the pace of the game, he doesnt play often enough cos he's not good enough.

I dont boo him or criticise him when I'm at the game as I support the shirt. But he gets picked for games like this usually after he's had a paddy, which pisses me off. We shouldve got rid when he chucked the Community Shield medal!

Adam-mcfc said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Adam-mcfc said:

The thread title is "Feel Sorry For Toure" which is why I said I don't feel sorry for him. He was shit on Tuesday like the majority (Tevez excluded). I show all players the respect they deserve by having a season ticket and by opting for the cup games. It's about time we as a club started to show the fans respect by putting in the effort that we do week in week out.

Tuesday has been coming all season after some poor performances. I'm praying that it all changes against Fulham but honestly, at the minute, I just can't see it happening.

Adam-mcfc said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Adam-mcfc said:

Do the players not have to earn that respect? Just putting on the blue shirt will not get you that respect. Conlon, Bradbury, Clough, Cunningham, Corradi, Frontzeck, Kernaghan, etc etc ad infinitum.

AgüeroKun said:
Have him retire and be co-Viera type job. Nice enough and good joker.

Best of all, keep Yaya happy.
Vieira.

Didsbury Dave said:
Well he shouldn't have played like an overweight pub player then.

His time has been and gone and the sooner he realises it the better. He was a bad signing when we were a much worse side.

This ^^^ , sadly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.