Fernandinho - An upgraded Milner?

Clercqs

I can't put it into words how good and useful he's been to us this season. Brilliant in both ends and works his ass off in every game.

He's already played CB in a couple of games this season while we're pushing for a win. And last night was the first time(?) I saw him play on the wing. He was still immense and did a great job defensivly while still being able to create more chances than anyone else on the pitch and getting an assist to Yayas beautiful 1-3.

After this performance I can see us starting him on the RW more often, especially in big games. I'm sure he would be doing a great job as a fullback too if played there.

I was always a big fan of Milner and was really sad to see him leave. But with Fernandinhos performances this season it feels like he's an upgraded Milner. Great in many positions and even if he's not at his best he'll always put a shift in and being useful in that way.

I'd love to see more of his offensive qualities and hope to see him start on the RW at Wembley on Sunday.

I know you all love him but where do you want to see him play in the future and how do you think Pep will use him?

I want him to play Centre Midfield.

Pep will play him Centre Midfield.

He's one of the most underrated players in the world, IMO.

I bet Fern could wish for no greater honour than to be regarded as an upgrade on Sir James of Yorkieland!

He is fantastic though

He's so much better than Milner, there's genuinely no comparison. One of our best players and should be one of the first names on the team sheet. Fantastic athlete / footballer.

You can tell he's Brazilian, he's flexible as fuck. The amount of times he goes for a ball which a typical footballer would pull a muscle going for. Definitely does that weird South American fight/dance/yoga thing.

He is by far a much better player than Milner.

For me he was MOTM last night. Great in attack and defence.

Just wish he was a couple of years younger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.