Fernandinho signs new contract until 2020

Our players historically sign "extensions" to contracts rather than new ones. KDB and a few of the newer players will no doubt be different starting on lower base.
But it shows they're not fussed on getting more money (already paid handsomly!) and just want to play for us more.
Love it

Him and Ota both quoting what a great club, manager, style of play etc etc. Wonder if any of that is targeted at anyone ... ?

Brilliant news, he’s turned into a world class holding midfielder these days. He’s always been very good but under Pep (and without having to cover Yaya’s lazy arse) he’s just stepped up another level. Surprised it’s a two year deal at his age but physically he’s very fit and I presume we’ve got someone like Fred lined up to relieve him of some game time in a good way so it’s all good.

Wonderful news. This means assuming he stays both of the remaining years that he will have been at the club for 7 years by the time he leaves. I will say I was one of those who had never heard of him before we were linked to him but he has been outstanding for us.

So just this season, we've extended Silva, Otamendi, and now Fernandinho. And we've heard the club are working on extensions for De Bruyne, Jesus, Sterling, Sane, and possibly Delph.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.