Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Why do Italy have the scoop on our transfers but the uk seems clueless?

According to LC, Di Marzio calls these things with unerring accuracy. Was first to the Pep to Bayern story despite it being a Spanish (well, Catalan, but let's leave that for now) manager going to a German club. Fingers in a lot of pies with agents etc.

Wish people would give their honest judgment of players on here without being biased towards players we are linked with

The_Mo said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
The_Mo said:
Anyone know if this guy is better than Willian?

Completely different types of player, but I'd rather Fernandinho in our side than Willian at this point. Just what we need to upgrade the midfield, and that's from someone with major man love for Barry.
Oh, my bad. But this guy is decent? Haven't really seen much of him.

Think a more cultured De Jong, who can actually contribute significantly going forward.

[bigimg]http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/71/407dd615e2beb65d75058700380d08e9/l.gif[/bigimg]

He said he would play for a club inn Manchester in January. Perhaps, Txiki and co. decided to wait to officially sign him? I wouldn't be surprised if he has already agreed a contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.