Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoahCity

Thought we should make a thread for discussing Fernandinho in particular :) Very excited about this signing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2uuS1yG6_g[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd3ZPbHdjlQ[/youtube]

Can't wait to see how he gets on with a full complement of players in front of him (Silva, Navas, Aguero, Negredo, Jovetic).

Good signing IMHO.

Thnx was looking fwd to him play....had missed pre season games...Looked much confident in second game with his passes and control....I guess was bit nervous in his first game...

love all the dumb youtube comments, "god he's shit" etc etc, first fucking preseason games in a new team and the first game he played 35 minutes? ffs people are dumb.

this guy is gonna be fucking quality, folks

andrewmswift said:
love all the dumb youtube comments, "god he's shit" etc etc, first fucking preseason games in a new team and the first game he played 35 minutes? ffs people are dumb.

yup..He himself admitted he wasn't 100 % match fit after his first game..
"I don’t feel 100 per cent fit yet but I have two weeks of pre-season now to train, then hopefully I will feel top quality."

andrewmswift said:

They obviously don't remember how Yaya and Silva looked their first few weeks.

At first I thought the videos showed a catalogue of backward or sidewards passes. Not his best games but showed some great assets. 1) very good in possession going forward 2) very quick over 5 yards. Also good in the tackle etc etc but those two assets stood out to me. Great with Yaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.