Ferran Soriano: City positioning themselves as “club of the future”

Even fake shirts are useful for the rags, their big additional income is brand association, if their name has high impact whether the shirts are real or fake United manage to get sponsors to pay to be associated with it.
'We are proud to be United's official sanitary pad provider in Timbuktu'
Their revenue forecast is flat so it's not working anymore.

I loved watching us beat QPR, but did it make me more intrinsically happy than Gillingham, maybe a little but not a great deal. I like going to a game with my mates who have been going since we were kids , a few pints and a pint, and laugh at United if they lose. Yes the football is amazing, and as someone that now lives overseas most of the games I watch on telly and my lad and I marvel at the technique, however on the occasions when I am back in Manchester, its all about atmosphere , mates and getting a sore throat from singing all afternoon.
The three years prior to that Gillianham game were pretty shit though weren’t they.

The three years prior to (when we) lift(ing) the trophy this year have been much more enjoyable.

I’m pleased I experienced the third tier as it makes it all the sweeter now but I wouldn’t swap now for back then for all the tea in China.

Their revenue forecast is flat so it's not working anymore.
Maybe, revenue forecasts are a pretty blunt instrument and last years revenue included profits on player dealing, it doesn't necessarily mean their commercial revenue isn't climbing.

You ask some odd personal questions, you asked a poster yesterday 'are you on drugs?'.
What's my state of happiness got to do with the colour of shirts or the shitness of songs?
You asking if "Maybe we should stop playing in blue as well?" I thought that was rather random without giving any explanation as to why, hence me asking if you are bored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.