Few of the "old time" united firm out Wednesday

We had the premier here in the US of Blue Moon Rising last night at the Mad Hatter, could not be any better prep for the derby on Wednesday. Good God I love City!

Arry is Bent said:
Eddie Beef and the like.

Be careful lads.

I hope you're taking the piss?

Do you actually know Mr Cornforth,he's a f'king thieving pissed up bell end who couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag. All gob with no substance.

Arry is Bent said:
Eddie Beef and the like.

Be careful lads.
...mate tho i have no luv for united or their lads i deffo dont agree with bungin his or anyone elses name up.

Its no biggie any of their old timers goin the match its D-Day afterall !!

Stuffin united is all that counts.

C'mon City

1_barry_conlon said:
Arry is Bent said:
Eddie Beef and the like.

Be careful lads.

Do you actually know Mr Cornforth,he's a f'king thieving pissed up bell end who couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag. All gob with no substance.
He reckons him and his lads (Black Henry ETC.) are coming down in a big mob tomorrow and having it out.

Arry is Bent said:
1_barry_conlon said:

He reckons him and his lads (Black Henry ETC.) are coming down in a big mob tomorrow and having it out.

Stop it, my sides are splitting!!!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
squirtyflower said:
hello there, long time no see

hope you are keeping well?

All the better for being back in the asylum,cheers!
This Beef character scares me to T-Bone,though i've heard he can't squeeze his fat rag Rump through the turnstile.
comes from latching on to a Topside, he'll leave Leg it for another Joint when they slide

Arry is Bent said:
1_barry_conlon said:

He reckons him and his lads (Black Henry ETC.) are coming down with a big Nob tomorrow and having it out.

Corrected :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.