Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

Funny how people hear different things, I thought he was very complimentary tonight, waxing lyrical about Silva and Kev

Like I said muted the **** after the mention of money spent bollocks so never heard him waxing lyrical someone must've told him to rein it in...

Best thing that's ever happened to him in his career ...

Have to say though, as good as they were for us on the pitch, they, along with the presenter, nearly sent me to sleep!!

Ha! Joleon isn't exactly Mr Charisma with a camera pointing at him. And the brum accent means he's at a major disadvantage before he even starts.

The best thing about Ederson is you don't notice he's playing until he does something fantastic. He seems to do the basics so well and I forgotten what it was like to not have my heart in my mouth every time the ball went in the box.

KDB is ridiculous right now not just offensively but pretty strong defensively too. I'd be interested in his tackling stats over the last two games.

If anything though the last two games shows what we can do WHEN we take our chances.

I thought Stones had a great game. The new signings all look to have improved the team too. New keeper looks the business. Silva & Ginger Kev playing great. Jesus & Sergio starting to look like a lethal pairing.

I like that we are scoring headers from crosses as well. Sergio's goal was quality!

Happy days

Totally agree. Couldn't believe the stats at the end of the game: KdB's pass completion was <100%! No idea how, as I can't remember him putting a foot wrong, and he just seemed to be everywhere, orchestrating everything.

Stats fantastic for 2 games in a row. Only a very few shots wide and goals flowed from the ones on target, please let this be the norm and any team whether PL or CL will have to review their tactics.
Could not be more pleased

Plug swallowing his tongue being pressed to praise us on BT! Our stats for that game are amazing.

Feyenoord were poor tonight but that's down to van brokenhusrt (sp) they have played 4 at the back all last season and he tried to play 5 tonight. It back fires and he changed if at HT and they looked better 2nd half.

The good news is they will set up differently against Napoli who I still think are our biggest competition.

Perfect night for is in every respect!

You can definitely tell Bernardo & Mendy are not quite up to speed yet. They're nearly there, but just have a few clumsy touches, the ball doesn't quite stick to them like it does everyone else and that made us a bit scrappy at times.
agree, but i think Mendy have settled, he is looking more at ease, Bernardo still looking uneasy and trying to much, a 1-2more 90min game amd he is there too, i think he'll score a
goal with the next 3 games he playes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.