Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

Made it look easy but there's no easy games in this competition. Stones and Kev outstanding. Well done to Ederson, almost as if the kick in the face never happened. Not much to do but gives his defenders lots of confidence.

Ederson actually made a save that went slightly unnoticed but was really important at 2-0. If that went in, the crowd would have gotten up and things wouldn't have been so smooth.

Congratz but most of our players forgot to take their shoes out of the boxes before putting them on Very weak first half but against a team capable of winning CL

You have such a young side there with no experience at this level so it was always going to be hard work for you against what is now looking like some side for us it really is.

Great ground and fantastic support tonight though.

Pre Watford punditry - "City are weak at the back. They can be got at."

Post match - probably another clean sheet.

Rinse and repeat until we finish this season with the best defensive record.

Great result. I expected a difficult game. I think it's a bonus too with Napoli getting beat. Looking forward to watching the highlights later.

So Feyenord based on that score are slightly better than the dippers ;-).
Great performance, Aguero goal with Walker assist pick of the bunch. Players rested for prem, no injuries. Think if we wanted it could have been a lot more.
Happy that.

Stones a good shout for MOTM but for me it's Kev. When he's in this form, he's in a league of 1.

Are you a city fan?

Admitted dipper who's continual running down of City, to detract from our accomplishments, somehow flies under the ban radar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.