Feyenoord (H)

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by MCFCinUSA, 2 Oct 2017.

1. UUJblue

UUJblue

I have a spare in block 115 (1894 singing section), I know its a bit away yet but if anyone wants to put their name beside it, let me know. Thanks

2. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Last edited: 10 Oct 2017
  3. UUJblue

UUJblue

Is that a yes Tim of the Oak?

Thanks

4. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Hi Mate. I was contacted by another poster and have bought their ticket. All the best. Tim

5. ROJM13

ROJM13

I am an exiled Blue in the USA but will be in MCR Nov 20-22, so I am looking for a ticket (or 2 if wife wants to come). Anyone have a spare? the rules to buy CL tickets from MCFC are crazy!

6. Mike71

Mike71

Hi all , I’m new to the forum, city fan living in preston and I’m looking for anyone can get 2 tickets for the Feyenoord game, I was promised 2 from a lad in moston but he’s fell off face of the earth. The tickets are for me and a friend from Holland who’s booked flights but we haven’t got any contact now with the promised tickets fella. Any help and advice much appreciated

7. guidetti

guidetti

I have one spare ticket for Feyenoord 21st Nov ,(fv of course). PM or answer here

8. mcampbell11

mcampbell11

I can’t make this one as I’m in Scotland that week. So have one spare for this block 118, south stand. FV £25

9. mcfckingjesus

mcfckingjesus

In town from Seattle, looking for a single ticket

10. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Samaritan
    Have got a single ticket in Colin Bell level 1, level with the 18 yard line, you can have for £25