FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
quiet_riot said:
BulgarianPride said:
But yes they have, it's called FIFA 12...

It won't be much improvement, if any. And fuck paying £45 for an update...

but we're a 5 star team on it and it also has etihad stadium on it.....

And?

Playing as 5 star teams online is a woman trick, and you only see the stadium as the teams come out, the rest of the time, all the stadiums look the same.

Does anyone know if its just fifa 12 city have done whatever they have done with or is it fifa manager aswell cant wait for fifa manager 12

quiet_riot said:
quiet_riot said:
It won't be much improvement, if any. And fuck paying £45 for an update...

And?

Playing as 5 star teams online is a woman trick, and you only see the stadium as the teams come out, the rest of the time, all the stadiums look the same.

I was jokin' mate (I really need to work on my sarcasm)

There's only a few added improvements that I'm looking forward to, one being the dribble whilst holding up the ball. The one thing that really needs improving is the personality+ shit cause that was a load of bollocks in FIFA 11 even if you were Messi you couldn't even bomb past fuckin' Wayne Bridge.

quiet_riot said:

And?

There's only a few added improvements that I'm looking forward to, one being the dribble whilst holding up the ball. The one thing that really needs improving is the personality+ shit cause that was a load of bollocks in FIFA 11 even if you were Messi you couldn't even bomb past fuckin' Wayne Bridge.

Sorry, sarcasm was completely missed.

My main gripe with FIFA is that unless you play with people you know, you get kids who use fully assisted controls, hammer the secondary pressure button, and use cheap goals.

Manual, with friends, FIFA is actually pretty good.

The pace of players needs to be sorted. Walcott is absolutely rapid on it but last night I played against a mate, Aguero got done for speed by Jamie Carragher. Ridiculous.

quiet_riot said:
quiet_riot said:
And?

Sorry, sarcasm was completely missed.

My main gripe with FIFA is that unless you play with people you know, you get kids who use fully assisted controls, hammer the secondary pressure button, and use cheap goals.

Manual, with friends, FIFA is actually pretty good.

That online glitch pisses me off as well where people just hit it over your defence and there is no chance of defending it, that's what made me fuck off playing on-line.

Every part of FIFA online has me fucking fuming these days. Its rare that you have a good game with someone on it, one in every 20 - if that.

QR was, and still is the only person to give me a good manual game, so much more enjoyable. I can't even get a good game with my mates, as all they think about is just going out for a win, picking a fucking gayboy team like Madrid, Barca or AC, and squaring it across the box in every given opportunity.

Something needs to be sorted with the squaring across the box, it is quite rare you see one of them goals in real life, but you could score 4 in a game on FIFA. I pretty much refuse to do them if the opportunity arises.

Jay Division said:
Every part of FIFA online has me fucking fuming these days. Its rare that you have a good game with someone on it, one in every 20 - if that.

QR was, and still is the only person to give me a good manual game, so much more enjoyable. I can't even get a good game with my mates, as all they think about is just going out for a win, picking a fucking gayboy team like Madrid, Barca or AC, and squaring it across the box in every given opportunity.

Something needs to be sorted with the squaring across the box, it is quite rare you see one of them goals in real life, but you could score 4 in a game on FIFA. I pretty much refuse to do them if the opportunity arises.

You need to get rid of your Gaybox
xx

Jay Division said:

Me & my mates always have tournaments which the rules are you can't be 5 star or 4 an half star team & you can NOT pass it across the pass for an open net which we call a 'Beggar' goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.