FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
djelanomcfc said:
Stupid piece of crap online and off.

Why is it sometimes impossible to defend a corner online? The ball will come(I tap x o sqaure etc like a madman and no one reacts) in and all the players just look at it while my piece of shit opponent scores a tap in from two yards. Never have i wanted to snap a game disc in half so much.

You might want to refer to this my friend <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=213460" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=213460</a>

Oh yes forgot about that.

djelanomcfc said:
Stupid piece of crap online and off.

Why is it sometimes impossible to defend a corner online? The ball will come(I tap x o sqaure etc like a madman and no one reacts) in and all the players just look at it while my piece of shit opponent scores a tap in from two yards. Never have i wanted to snap a game disc in half so much.
If the ball is coming in fairly close to the goalie on a corner then hold triangle and he'll come out and punch or catch it (I have an xbox so I'm guessing it's triangle that brings the goalie out).

I deleted all of my four Manager Modes: two with City, one with QPR and one with my pro. I've started a fresh one with my Pro as part of the City team, and I'm ripping the Premier League to pieces.

------------------------Hart----------------------

---------Kompany--Amorebieta--Richards----

Zabaleta------------------------------------Kolarov

--------------------Sergio Busquets----------------

Wilson (My Pro)-------Pastore----------------Silva

-------------------------Tevez--------------------

MCFC BOB said:
I deleted all of my four Manager Modes: two with City, one with QPR and one with my pro. I've started a fresh one with my Pro as part of the City team, and I'm ripping the Premier League to pieces.

------------------------Hart----------------------

---------Kompany--Amorebieta--Richards----

Zabaleta------------------------------------Kolarov

--------------------Sergio Busquets----------------

Wilson (My Pro)-------Pastore----------------Silva

-------------------------Tevez--------------------

your gonna do with that side when your playing on amateur! ;)

Currently in third season with this team.

1311814446270189.jpg

If anyone here is looking for a game of fifa on XBL then I'm game. I haven't played online a great deal, just career mode and the pro clubs crap.

My GT is: Zombi3crew

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.