FIFA 15

Anyone clarify if PS4 or Xbox One is the way to go? Checked online and everyone basically saying they're about the same but I'm not having that.

Also looking for a decent bundle deal - Fifa and the console. Tesco are doing it for £329 - One and Fifa but it's a download and not the disc...which is shit.

Lancet Fluke said:
davymcfc said:
Getting it today. Lancet, I'm going to twat you. The FIFA king has returned.
Well that's just fucking charming. I don't know, the youth of today have no respect.
You're the one that didn't clap totti last night.

I bought the ultimate team version and you're supposed to get 40 gold packs but I only had 7 when I installed it. Are they released at certain points?

bugsyblue said:
I bought the ultimate team version and you're supposed to get 40 gold packs but I only had 7 when I installed it. Are they released at certain points?

One a week apparently. I believe it says so on the pack.

in my years of playing fifa I have never bought a united player never mind fucking managing them,fucking disgraceful.

if I don't play as city what I usually do is swap city for barca B then swap barca b for Accrington ,start in league 2,dont buy any players just use youth system,makes it a lot more fun

Not got it yet but my Xbox decided to destroy both my FIFA 14 and 13 disc so going to be forced to buy it anyway.

n_mcfc said:
Anyone clarify if PS4 or Xbox One is the way to go? Checked online and everyone basically saying they're about the same but I'm not having that.

Also looking for a decent bundle deal - Fifa and the console. Tesco are doing it for £329 - One and Fifa but it's a download and not the disc...which is shit.

asda have ps4 and fifa at £329.

Gold packs on Fifa are an absolute rip. Spent a small fortune on packs and never got anyone of note. Must have opened at least 400 packs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.