Fifa Clubs (PS3)

Joined to play a game late last night and lost 1-0 i was seriously clueless as not played with a pro previously.
Have had a few games on my own now and it's actually not that bad after a few games.The arena is really handy for building up the pros stats.

owen-mcfc said:
You joined my team didn't you?

Yeah that was me, really had not a clue what i was doing using the pro i was drifting offside the whole time.Have had a few games myself since and getting a feel for it now.

To be fair mate you wasn't bad for your first time haha I was shocking cos I was tired

Count me in. Dj_Teknique . Just put a message to say your off here though please (I get sick of people adding me when I have a good game). Whats the deal? Have we got a bluemoon club?

Sam_B said:
Count me in. Dj_Teknique . Just put a message to say your off here though please (I get sick of people adding me when I have a good game). Whats the deal? Have we got a bluemoon club?

I will add you tomorrow mate :) I'm in bed haha, I'll add you about dinner time :) what time will you be on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.